Introductions (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

debrartin

Banned
Jul 29, 2015
HI guys I'm an airbrush artist. I'm new to here from CA

An interesting thing is the the guy has registered here with the same McCabe's IP. I'm not sure but it seems to smell spammers. Also both of their posts are about an airbrush although posted in different sections.

Anyway ... welcome.

An interesting thing is the the guy has registered here with the same McCabe's IP. I'm not sure but it seems to smell spammers. Also both of their posts are about an airbrush although posted in different sections.

Anyway ... welcome.

In a way it is understandable, I am not a modeller but have noticed the modellers here never share any tips at all with the other forum members so maybe some trickery is needed. I thought they seemed similar but hey what do I know. Is there a dark underworld of airbrushers?

In a way it is understandable, I am not a modeller but have noticed the modellers here never share any tips at all with the other forum members so maybe some trickery is needed. I thought they seemed similar but hey what do I know. Is there a dark underworld of airbrushers?

To be honest that's not true. There are threads about airbrushing in the Modeling section of the forum. Also Terry , Wayne and a couple of other members who using the tool for painting their models have shared the knowledge posting tutorials and tips. About the Internt I don't mention at all. Unfortunately it is easier to ask about than looking for and going through several threads. Here in Poland we call it just the easy way. However I would say that's the laziness.

To be honest that's not true. There are threads about airbrushing in the Modeling section of the forum. Also Terry , Wayne and a couple of other members who using the tool for painting their models have shared the knowledge posting tutorials and tips. About the Internt I don't mention at all. Unfortunately it is easier to ask about than looking for and going through several threads. Here in Poland we call it just the easy way. However I would say that's the laziness.

Wurger as per my previous post I was being "tongue in cheek" people here offer loads of advice and all you have to do is search "Airbrush techniques tips" and hundreds of threads are thrown up. I cant see why airbrushing requires setting up 2 IDs on a forum.

I grasped. Sorry but didn't notice the "tongue in cheek".

I grasped. Sorry but didn't notice the "tongue in cheek".

No problem wurger, I sometimes forget English isn't everyone's mother tongue here. Hard to explain what "tongue in cheek" means. Maybe an obvious opposite of what is the truth to make a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back