Hey guys, new guy checking in.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gunscatter

Recruit
Apr 25, 2013
For a long time I've been playing IL2 1946 without much knowledge of what goes into the machine, what panels do what etc. Then comes along this random post about the F4F Wildcat's engine specs. Normally when I played with the F4F I tend to overheat and passed it off as how the aircraft flies and open the radiator to full. It's only after reading the cruising engine powerchart did I realise I've been flying at combat power for the longest time :oops:.

I decided to get to work and try hunt down more technical manuals and I came to this site, it's like finding a treasure trove! Thanks to all those people who scan and upload them.

Hi, lunch is served sometime after breakfast. Medications are dispensed immediately after lunch. Welcome to the forum, and please remember to avoid cell ... I mean room, number 10A .... that's Jan's place!

You mean to say he's moved? Jan was in room 101 last I heard...

We are not all mad here, the British members are a model of sober but, witty thoughtful postings.
Somtimes our humour is lost in the translation but, the colonials usually catch up eventually..hahahaha

Welcome to our world
Cheers
John

Last edited:
I moved here from the Colonies....... and it has just confirmed, you're all mad as hatters.

Now me...... I have the keys to the rooms.
Welcome aboard, watch them EGT's!

Now me...... I have the keys to the rooms.

No wonder.. here Bill working ...

klucznik.jpg

Matrix-Reaktywacja-kadr-2.jpg

and here Bill + BikerBabe during their blind date ...
matrix3.jpg

And that's me...

Matrix-Reaktywacja-kadr-1.jpg

and our Admins ...

Matrix-Reaktywacja-kadr-3.jpg

Welcome to the Crazy Corner....

I.... am pretty much lost for words *twitch*.

Edit: You know I sorta expected a... I dunno different? community? I haven't really been involved in any for a long time, the last one was Voogru's Natural Selection forums and that was AGES ago. Reddit doesn't count.

Last edited:
Natural Selection eh?

Well, you have fallen in with the best of the selection!
I guarantee it! It's why I have been in here for soo long, and don't intend on leaving.

***Hey, I just noticed, they've let me make more than 5,000 posts!!!!!! woohoo!

Last edited:
Natural Selection eh?

Well, you have fallen in with the best of the selection!
I guarantee it! It's why I have been in here for soo long, and don't intend on leaving.

***Hey, I just noticed, they've let me make more than 5,000 posts!!!!!! woohoo!
We cannot stop you, Bill. And you're still a newbe :lol:

Welcome gunscatter from Hong Kong

I moved here from the Colonies....... and it has just confirmed, you're all mad as hatters.

But, Bill...you moved to another colony. Didn't you realise?
At least the Aussies have our Queen as head of state.

But, Bill...you moved to another colony. Didn't you realise?
At least the Aussies have our Queen as head of state.

Oh geeez, I'm not gonna get started on the concept of a PM, who is Not an Aussie! she's Welsh, or a sissie GG..... even I could be a GG.

Paul, I forgot about EJ..... Good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back