Hello all - Newbie here. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Morgan Jameson

Recruit
Sep 27, 2014
Boy, I sure wish that I had found this forum when I was doing research on my book! :oops: Nevertheless, I'm sure it will be a great help with the next one. I'm looking forward to learning more about German heavy lift bombers from you guys. :) Can one of the admins please contact me about advertising on this site? I would like to possibly do a banner for the first book, which will be out soon. Thanks!

Welcome from Room 104, in the UK Wing of the asylum. Jan i normally in Room 102, but he's undergoing rehab at the moment, in a 'special' ce.. er, room.

Thanks all - I'm still getting used to making my way around here, so I posted a new thread in the book section about buying ad space for my WWII thriller. My new one will involve some Luftwaffe Heavy lift bombers such as the Junkers 390 and Messerschmitt 264 'Amerika' bomber I have a great book on the 264, but the Junkers is likely going to be center stage. In my current book, which should be out on Amazon in about another week, I have P-80s, Hortens, a C-47, an Arado seaplane and a WWI Jenny. Like I said, I wish I'd found this forum earlier - would have saved me a lot of research!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back