Hello all - Newbie here.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They are a CRAZY bunch, lucky for you I am the only sane person in the whole world. You found me so how can I help. Pay no attention to the crazy's. All people are compared to myself to see how sane they are. so there aren't many out there. Just saying.

CHALK!!!! Aren't we the special one. I have to use my imagination, what's left of it. Anyhoo....welcome from Canada.

Geo

Look who's talking here! Been watching you walking into the big wigs office at all kind of hours, is there some extra curricular activities going on, that we should know about? Maybe one should mention this to the court, I'm sure that they'll look at this.....thoroughly, shall we say..

Ahah....getting nervous now are we, breaking out in sweat, eh....*rse twitching like a rabbits nose?

Anyhoo....I'm not even allowed imagination, it was deemed far too imaginative! Imagine that!! :shock:

LOL. You guys crack me up. I am definitely going to have to start spending more time here now that the book is off being formatted. Should be ready next week.

Imagine all the comments above written in crayon ( sharp things aren't allowed in here :D )

flyboysig2.jpg

Dog?
Now there is a luxury.
I had to use a very angry cat!

Angry cat???

We used to swoon over having an angry cat! We had to use the stool from the day before after it had hardened just to wipe!

I think I went a wee bit overboard there.......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back