INVESTIGATION: Need Help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep, I saw all those posts...

And I had to laugh at that friend of his, who is a classic example of a boot-licking groupie. If you go to the tool's page, you'll see this little groupie posting all sorts of stuff to his wall.

I think he has another buddy asking questions. Todd Burnett. I'm ignoring him. I don't care whether he was right or wrong - he didn't need to send me the PM that he did.

Yes, that Burnett idiot is the boot-licker I am referring to. He hangs on every single word that Steve is saying and defends it blindly.

This is the very thing I hate about the internet: some ass-clown posts things like "Hartmann flew a Bulgarian Bf109 over Belgium" and then a few other people, who don't know better, pick this string of misinformation up and add it to their blogs/discussion boards or where ever. Then that mis-information snowballs into several dozen people's blogs/message boards and other sites. After a while, it'll find it's way into conversations, books and periodicals.

This is how skewed facts come to life and it's important to correct those false facts with proven, peer scrutinized information.

*IF* that FB group had a single ounce of credibility, it would recognize this and stop that rumor bullsh!t immediately and chastize those responsible for propegating false facts like that and should not tolerate those that insist on spreading such false nonsense.

There is the "expert"/ friend of his that he directed me too for any inquiries since he is the expert on Erich Hartmann. I checked his FB page and its all plastic model/RC stuff. I figured that.

was this plane before or after he saw the russian yaks doing victory rolls over berlin that made him so mad he stole a 109 went up and shot them down? <<<seriously that is what someone on another forum i belong to claimed happened......the further we get away from ww2 the more the lies become believed as truth.

tell the guy you dug up gentile's shangra-la from the brit airfield dump and have it sitting in a garage in london.

No, Don Gentille's Mustang is in my back yard, under restoration, along with one of Galland's modified Bf109F's. Heck, I thought everyone knew that !!

Mantra: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotmy .... or

I bought some powdered water but I didn't know what to add ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back