INVESTIGATION: Need Help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

that is from the secret nazi antarctica base where they all hid after war to regroup right?

I have found a picture of the 109 he has bought

View attachment 279895

Are you sure it wasn't these aircraft instead?
I am sure that the mouth breather will insist that this is photographic proof that Hartmann and Marsailles flew combat missions together over Belgium in early July, 1945...and that he is buying both of these planes with his pocket change... :evil4:

FamilyGuy-10.jpg

I see a person said that it's former Romanian, which is incorrect. It's former Bulgarian and later saw service in a Yugoslavian unit.

That aircraft was operationally used by Yugoslav Air Force as "White 44". Afterwards it spent many years stored in Museum basement and finally was sold in early eighties.

It's been discussed on the forum at one time: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/tale-messerschmitts-19116.html?highlight=

Last edited:
Our friend has now made a bid on "White 13", and bought the "only available" DB-605's which are being shipped from Belgium (all 7 of them...).

And he owns an A-1 Skyraider now as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone know who actually owns this Skyraider?
Yes, it's owned by Marine Aviation Museum

Some info: Douglas A-1D Skyraider (AD-4NA) N91945

Constructed in 1952, BuNo. 126882 served with VA-95 as part of Carrier Air Group 9 aboard CV-47 USS Phillipine Sea. Later service included deployment of CVW-9 to Yankee Station, Vietnam aboard CVA-61 USS Ranger. Service ended on 9 March 1977 when it returned from a 10 year lease to the French l'Armee de l'Air (Air Force).

Hey FastMongrtel,

Now you've gone and done it. Until now, nobody was aware that we had trained Penguins to fly German airplanes. It was hoped that there would be no worse pilot than a flightless bird, but they still shot down some us! They thought the Mustangs were big flying sardines and attack enmasse. I found a beak in one crashed plane.

Next you'll blow the lid off using lemings with hand grenades strapped to their back to hunt close-in U-Boats.

Remeber, loose lips sink ships, dammit!

Got to love this guy.

Called him out and he is an internet tough guy.

Here was his response...

**** you bastard as Banks own them at Evergreen as I know and have been in contact mother ****** .
I find you ******* I will rip your head off and **** down your neck .

eff him...

Tell him to step up and back his words. A-holes that are fantasy tripping as hard as he is would probably sh!t their pants in a face-to-face controntation and personally, if it were me, I'd take my time in knocking his azz to the ground so he'll have more time to feel his azz getting kicked.

eff him...

Tell him to step up and back his words. A-holes that are fantasy tripping as hard as he is would probably sh!t their pants in a face-to-face controntation and personally, if it were me, I'd take my time in knocking his azz to the ground so he'll have more time to feel his azz getting kicked.

I actually tried, but he blocked me.

Can anyone get into his facebook page? If so tell him to come to this forum.

Yeah he has blocked me.

Go and message him our forums address. Tell him we are a warbird community and would love to hear about his planes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back