Apr 22, 2020 #1 Ron Pearcy Airman 1st Class 286 118 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Location Market Harborough,UK Tamiya Brewster buffalo Academy F-86f Sabre. Eduard P-39k Airacobra weekend edition.
Apr 22, 2020 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,307 38,819 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 22, 2020 #4 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Good stuff - looks like you've been busy !
Apr 22, 2020 #5 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,348 10,271 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Great job on those !
Apr 22, 2020 #6 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Agreed
Apr 22, 2020 Thread starter #7 Ron Pearcy Airman 1st Class 286 118 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Location Market Harborough,UK Thanks to all. You can only mow the lawn so often .
Apr 22, 2020 #8 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada I've still got a foot of snow on my lawn
Apr 22, 2020 #9 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,152 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK My ex-wife got my lawn ......................
Apr 22, 2020 #10 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary And you've got to mow it!
Apr 22, 2020 Thread starter #11 Ron Pearcy Airman 1st Class 286 118 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Location Market Harborough,UK My ex got my house,kids and car,I loved that car.
Apr 22, 2020 #12 P pgeno71 Airman 1st Class 165 187 Joined May 2, 2017 Nice job, or should I say jobs. Love the Sabre.
Apr 23, 2020 Thread starter #13 Ron Pearcy Airman 1st Class 286 118 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Location Market Harborough,UK Thanks,much appreciated.
Apr 24, 2020 #14 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice
Apr 24, 2020 #15 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work!
May 22, 2020 #16 R Rocat Airman 18 7 Joined Feb 15, 2007 Lovely works, nicely done canopies...do you use after market masks? TIA.
May 26, 2020 Thread starter #17 Ron Pearcy Airman 1st Class 286 118 Joined Feb 24, 2018 Location Market Harborough,UK Yes,I always do. I've got osteoarthritis in my hands(and elsewhere) and it's the only way I can get a half decent finish. Thanks for your kind comments.
Yes,I always do. I've got osteoarthritis in my hands(and elsewhere) and it's the only way I can get a half decent finish. Thanks for your kind comments.
May 26, 2020 #18 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Lovely. No shame there!