Israeli Nuke Strike On Iran Averted ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Define unprovoked

Simple really. Unless threatened with annihilation, or having been subjected to an NBC attack. Israeli politicians know that committing a nuclear first strike would be political suicide. Besides, three F-16s fully armed with nuclear or conventional weapons would not be enough to take out all of the nuclear sites in Iran. The Israelis are much better tacticians than to make a foolhardy strike like that. It would be a well planned attack that would wipe out all nuclear ambitions for Iran for the foreseeable future.

Simple really. Unless threatened with annihilation, or having been subjected to an NBC attack. Israeli politicians know that committing a nuclear first strike would be political suicide. Besides, three F-16s fully armed with nuclear or conventional weapons would not be enough to take out all of the nuclear sites in Iran. The Israelis are much better tacticians than to make a foolhardy strike like that. It would be a well planned attack that would wipe out all nuclear ambitions for Iran for the foreseeable future.

Ok.

Even if the guy is a hoax, I kept noticing the word "Russian" in the article. Thats probably true, but it makes you realize in fighting Iran we will be actually be fighting Russia's weapons and scientists.

I don't think the Big Red One is completely gone yet and like many have said, still bears a grudge agains't us.

Putin does have the problem of a much weaker army than before, which is a good thing.

Some Russian, some older American arms. They do still have a number of F-14A models from years ago. How many of them are still airworthy is a big question. But the US has put an embargo on all sales of surplus items that could be used in the F-14, even multi-aircraft related parts such as bolts, etc. So there is obviously still a concern about those Tomcats.

First time I've heard of Chemtrails. I honestly have to say that was funny. It was so stupid, it defies anything but humor. Massive spraying of the US to drug us?

Somebody out there needs to double their doseage.

As I said earlier this has been going on for some time - years, since the 70's. my wonder has always been talking with some of the sphere folk is what they have been smoking

How about an Israeli in a coventional strike against Iran?

What is their "Wild Weasel" aircraft? Do they have their own version of the HARM missle?

How about an Israeli in a coventional strike against Iran?

What is their "Wild Weasel" aircraft? Do they have their own version of the HARM missle?

It will happen if Iran keeps working on a nuclear bomb. If Iran were allowed to get and use nuclear tech for just energy.....not sure what Israel would if anything. But UN would have to be able to inspect at will any place in Iran or Israel would not trust Iran.

First time I've heard of Chemtrails. I honestly have to say that was funny. It was so stupid, it defies anything but humor. Massive spraying of the US to drug us?

Somebody out there needs to double their doseage.

Oh there's ton of sites on Chemtrails - more diminishing gene pool...:rolleyes:

Oh there's ton of sites on Chemtrails - more diminishing gene pool...:rolleyes:

It is really rather sad that, given a whole lifetime of things to think about, people waste it on totally implausable theories that the Govt is out to get them. Reminds me of when the 60s radicals sued the Govt to see their FBI files. Took years to go through the courts and finally, they won. Files were released and a lot of these guys found out the Govt didn't even know they existed or considered them nobodies.

Of course, that was another Govt Plot as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back