Best Itallian Plane?

• Fiat CR.42

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Savoia-Marchetti SM.81

• Breda 88

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

perhaps i shouldnt do polls in future :cry: and the breda 88 was a joke option, cos of its massive engines that only produced 1000hpeach :lol:

Big engines, but it looks good 8)

Attachments

• breda_ba88.jpg
    breda_ba88.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,150
breda 88 looks good? damn!!! i think it looks like a fat lady! best italian a/c in my humble opinion is either Fiat G-55 or SM-79... the SM-81 was seriously outdated, as were all other options in the poll...

i don't see how C.C. managed to miss it off the list, which, for some reason, i still aint voted in................

How did the Cr.42 make the list? And where is anything built by Macchi? I think someone stacked the list to get votes for the P.108.

You think? I've been swayed by C.C to like it though, the whole experimental 102mm cannon swayed me :lol:

hey, im a thick person and i didnt know about macchi when i made this :lol: yup, a 102mm cannon is pretty outrageous ;) imagine it in aa combat :shock: 8)

It could be pretty deadly if you fired it into a bomber formation, maybe a HE shell? That probably would do substantial damage, but the 37mm cannon on a P-39 could bring down anything with one hit, if it hit it.

The Japanese did some expirements fitting a 75mm cannon onto a Ki.67 bomber to use against B-29s. Surprise, surprise it didn't work.

If you put a HE shell in a 102mm cannon and fired into the middle of a B-17 formation, you will cause a lot of damage. Or a Flak shell, shrapnel with accuracy, deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back