French planes...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

'Shane' is funny, I liked it last night...'Russel Crowe has vowed never to smoke marijuana again'....'the knobs off the draw'...'is that the headline?'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No there's nothing wrong with Sean Connery but he killed that Porridge line. Did you get to see Shane? I saw it...

It was a bit of a let down for the last episode, but still good.

Fawlty Towers is the best sitcom IMO but why the hell would you watch it in school!?!

hopefully we can watch the one with the germans next time, the best single episode of any sitcom IMO :D however, i prefer the style of humour in dads army and i think the average dads army episode is better than the average fawlty towers episode 8) that said, i admire fawlty towrs 8) and is it just me or was the britains best sitcom awards an absolute shamble?

Britains best sitcom was a load of crap, how could Vicar of Dibley beat Porridge and Open All Hours? Fawlty Towers should have won. I don't actually know what won, I turned it off, it annoyed me.

only fools and horses won. i think fawly towers or dads army should have won, open all hours and porridge were both great too but all the modern sitcoms like one foot in the grave shouldnt have been there, i mean, some mothers do 'ave em and father ted are far better sitcoms

I like One foot in the grave, the Vicar of Dibley should have never been in the top ten. Fawlty Towers should have won, Porrdige and Open All Hours are brilliant. Only Fools and Horses is a worthy winner though, I like it, it's hilarious.

Father Ted shouldn't be in the Top Ten, it's nothing compared to Only Fools and Horses. You young 'un ( :lol: ) Fawlty Towers should have won, and Open All Hours, Only Fools and Horses and Porridge as long is in the top four I don't care what order, they are all good. Dads Army is good too, but not as good as the others.
I was also annoyed Steptoe and Son was not in the top ten, it's a classic and very funny. Late 60s and 70s comedy was the peak of British comedy, now it's just sour mainly.

Although Shane and Coupling I find funny.

"you dirty ol' man" :lol:

yes. coupling is kinda like the english version of friends, but friends is just crap. and i will not take crap about father ted, its highly witty and its early 90's so you cant call it modern :D

however, all sitcoms are eclipsed by have i got news for you (i know it aint a sitcom but my god its funny) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back