French planes...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

actually i meant the Bulldog but i didnt pay attention to the plane name listed abpve the pic and i wasnt so knowledgable back when i saw the pic so in other words i meant bulldog was shit not gladiator but when i first (unknowingly) said the gladiator was shit, i knew i was gonna take a lot of it (shit=it) sorry for misundersatnding

Reichsmarschall Batista

You gotta put your brain in gear before your mouth German ;) ..i thought you came out of it ok :D ..considering if its allied you automatically think its shit :rolleyes:

The Gladiator was a superb plane doing what it was designed for but it was obsolete by the days standard..but it still was a bloody good thing in the hands of a good pilot and had excellent dogfighting characteristics (as did a lot of biplanes ) .

GermansRGeniuses said:
actually i meant the Bulldog but i didnt pay attention to the plane name listed abpve the pic and i wasnt so knowledgable back when i saw the pic so in other words i meant bulldog was shit not gladiator but when i first (unknowingly) said the gladiator was shit, i knew i was gonna take a lot of it (shit=it) sorry for misundersatnding

Reichsmarschall Batista

It takes a brave man to admit when he's wrong - respect earned! 10 brownie points! 8)

aussie jim did you know that the hurricane in your signature is the one in the RAF's BoB memorial flight?

No Lanc i didnt know that ..i do know it is Douglas Baders aircraft though..so they must have either restored it or painted one up in his markings 8) ...see the allies didnt even need legs to shoot down the Axis

One of my best friends who lives in cornwall has a grandfather who helped to design the Beaufighter as he worked for the air ministry during WW2 - i've spoken to him several times and we get on like a house on fire - he certainly wouldn't make it up - pretty impressive huh? ;)

:lol: :lol: :silly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back