French planes... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SINKA

Airman
Mar 4, 2004
Did the french actually build there own planes???? :rolleyes:

Yes they built planes my mentally deranged chum BUT they were all utter useless crap (part of the reason they were so easily occupied just like the Czechs and the poles who also had shit planes)

ignore Kiwi - he just likes crap planes! :lol: (joke)

The Dewoitine D520 was a useful aircraft

d520.jpg

Kiwimac

ahuh i have located you aussie jim........... :cheers:

Vought F4U-7 Corsair
For French Only!

CorsairF4_3.jpg

F4U-7 didnt arrive for France until probably after 1953 and probably last long until 1965 or later on.

finns are good with shit planes for some reason... like blenheim anson I-16 (captured) I-153 (captured) tb-2 (captured but not too sure on that modle number) brewster buffalo gladiator and other shit that they used to great effect

GermansRGeniuses said:
finns are good with shit planes for some reason... like blenheim anson I-16 (captured) I-153 (captured) tb-2 (captured but not too sure on that modle number) brewster buffalo gladiator and other shit that they used to great effect

My friend i have read some of the shit you have spouted before but this is going TOO FAR! :evil: the Gloster Gladiator was NOT a shit plane - if you knew anything about it you wouldn't say that! Yes it was a biplane but if you READ something about it you will learn that it was an AMAZING plane and far far from shit - the others you mentioned weren't brilliant but the Gladiator shouldn't be in the same list as those planes at all!

bronzewhaler82 said:
My friend i have read some of the shit you have spouted before but this is going TOO FAR! :evil: the Gloster Gladiator was NOT a shit plane - if you knew anything about it you wouldn't say that! Yes it was a biplane but if you READ something about it you will learn that it was an AMAZING plane and far far from shit - the others you mentioned weren't brilliant but the Gladiator shouldn't be in the same list as those planes at all!

The Allied top scorer, Squadron Leader Pattle, got many of its kills flying the Gladiator.

http://users.senet.com.au/~wingman/pattle.html

i'm sure that there's someone out there who's thinking exactily what you wrote to GermansRGeniuses about the Gladiator, so perhaps this should go in the paradox thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back