Jeep or Kubelwagen, Kubelwagen or Jeep?

Which would you have?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder said:
Chrysler bought American Motors in 1987, who had bought out Kaiser in 1970. Kaiser bought Willys in 1953 and it became Kaiser-Jeep in 1963. The origin of the Jeep name and the trademark came from the original Willys company.

Yeap!

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
As a Jeep man I would love to own an original Willys Jeep.

My uncle owns a Willys Jeep. Its Awesome! Said that you can get airborne with it if you hit the right hill and have at a speed of 20 mph! 8)

I want my first car to be a Jeep with a Olive green color! Either that or regular green. 8)

Actually Les, my dad's letting me drive the G6 around the neighborhood. Wants me to get a head start in my driving skills.

Oh and i thought that New Yorkers like your self ride cramped, stinky buses.

Easy boys! :lol:

In the UK there are GRP Jeep replicas called 'Jago's'.

One of those might do you P38?

It was a Fordson fire-tender V8 that was fitted in that Jeep. 8)

Tractors??? I didnt know we still have tractors!!

Im just kidding we still have tractors but we dont drive them around like rednecks. Les just thinks that because most Northerners like him are prejudice or ignorant of Southerners who work hard and are proud of themsleves.

And Southerners are jealous of northerners because they have an education right and know there history and how to spell and actually watch the news and know what is really going on in the world right?

And I still hate f*cking yankees who judge southerners and think they have a better education, like you Les.

Now i get along with a guy from New Jersey who's dad was a sniper in the National Guard. He doesent judge Southerners like the bull shit they cram into your heads up north about the sterotype that you assholes stilll believe in.

In fact, he likes the South better than the North where he moved from!

And I still hate f*cking yankees who judge southerners and think they have a better education, like you Les.
I dont judge, I live among u, and have been to Birmingham and Montgomery many many times, including ur Hillbilly town of Auburn.... Rednecks abound.... The average Southerner is a meatball, who speaks like he's on Oxycontins, with a load of chew in his mouth....

As for the education thing, its true, we do have a better education system than u rednecks down here... U are proof positive... Ur grammer and spelling are that of a 3rd grade Yankee kid.... My son has gone thru the education system here in Mississippi, and it was a joke.... Atleast 2 years difference in the curriculum for 12th grade...

U know why????

Because genetically.... Ahhh, nevermind, u wouldnt understand me if I explained....

To summize.... NO INBREEDING!!!!

Now i get along with a guy from New Jersey who's dad was a sniper in the National Guard. He doesent judge Southerners like the bull s**t they cram into your heads up north about the sterotype that you assholes stilll believe in.
who's dad
Its spelled whose, not who's.... Proof positive that ur intellectually slower than the Northerners... Either that, or ur erolloed in those "Special" classes for "special" kids....
And it aint a sterotype retard, its a fact... Ur IQ levels here in the South are, on average, about 15-20 points lower than the average Northerner...

And incase u havent noticed, u are throwing stereotypes around urself kid... Yankee this, Northerner that....
In fact, he likes the South better than the North where he moved from!
Well, he probably takes the short bus with u to school, so no great loss to the Northern cause...
Oh and BTW, incase it's slipped ur mind, WE WON THE FREAKIN WAR REDNECK........

including ur Hillbilly town of Auburn....

Why didnt you come to my house where i could have kicked you [edited by administrator]
WE WON THE FREAKIN WAR REDNECK........
The reason we lost the war is because we were tired of fighting and we were running short of suplies you [edited by administrator]!

Les, you could be a good person to talk to but your[edited by administrator]! Anytime i type something on here you always have to say something negative or call me a redneck. IM NOT A REDNECK! I never grew up in the country.

Say anything you want about short buses because i ride the LONG bus to school with NORMAL people on it and nobody at my school talks like they have chewing tobacco in their mouth and accents will never change!

So get use to being in the south, especially Misisisspi because i hope those so called "rednecks" give you hell!

P38 Pilot said:
including ur Hillbilly town of Auburn....

Why didnt you come to my house where i could have kicked you in your f*cking nuts!!

Alright lets not make threats over the internet, especially ones that one can not back up. Just calm down P-38 and dont let him get to you. You do realize that is why he picks on you, because you make it easy for him.

P38 Pilot said:
WE WON THE FREAKIN WAR REDNECK........
The reason we lost the war is because we were tired of fighting and we were running short of suplies you mother f*cker!

Les, you could be a good person to talk to but your f*cking not! Anytime i type something on here you always have to say something negative or call me a redneck. IM NOT A REDNECK! I never grew up in the country.

Say anything you want about short buses because i ride the LONG bus to school with NORMAL people on it and nobody at my school talks like they have chewing tobacco in their mouth and accents will never change!

So get use to being in the south, especially Misisisspi because i hope those so called "rednecks" give you hell!

And this coming from a Patriot like youself. I thought you were proud to be an American but it sounds to me like you are upset because you lost the war to the North. Since the South left the Union is that not going against you patriot values? :D

The Jeep was an excellent little run around and in its class teriffic it's biggest draw back was 6 volt electrics and it couldn,t carry very much as it was a reccie vehicle.

Gents compose yourself. P-38 your coming off like your an old man of aged maturity..........NOT. Mellow out little dude.

Schwimmwagen is an excellent idea preferable in my opinion to both road types.

by the way boyz I am a mean little redneck..........literally. An I have a few red hairs left to prove it ~ :D well mostly silver now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back