Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This past Remembrance Day I visited the Royal Canadian Legion Poppy Store and purchased three new ball caps. This is the first of the three. I will post the others later as they are at home and I am not.
Many Canadians are very proud of what we were able to accomplish 103 years ago. Sadly as we get further and further from the event fewer folks know or care. I will wear the hat proudly and educate anyone who asks me about what the Canadians did.
20201204_092950.jpg
20201204_092959.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:
Back in September my good friend Bob Connelly passed away. I served on the police force with Bob for 20 years, until he retired.
I visited Bob's wife this past week and she gave me one of Bob's favourite pieces of art work. I have hung it in my office at the school I work at and will use it to help educate our kids about Canadian efforts during the war.
I know Bob would approve.
I miss my friend.

20201210_114800.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Taking a break from the modelling table. Grabbed my dog Willie and his pal Tucker and went into town to grab a coffee and a donut for each of the boys.
Tucker ( black dog) has been spending the weekend at my place as his humans have gone out of town for the weekend.

20210228_120729.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff, Willie and Tucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back