Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This past Remembrance Day I visited the Royal Canadian Legion Poppy Store and purchased three new ball caps. This is the first of the three. I will post the others later as they are at home and I am not.
Many Canadians are very proud of what we were able to accomplish 103 years ago. Sadly as we get further and further from the event fewer folks know or care. I will wear the hat proudly and educate anyone who asks me about what the Canadians did.

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:
Back in September my good friend Bob Connelly passed away. I served on the police force with Bob for 20 years, until he retired.
I visited Bob's wife this past week and she gave me one of Bob's favourite pieces of art work. I have hung it in my office at the school I work at and will use it to help educate our kids about Canadian efforts during the war.
I know Bob would approve.
I miss my friend.

Cheers

Jeff

Taking a break from the modelling table. Grabbed my dog Willie and his pal Tucker and went into town to grab a coffee and a donut for each of the boys.
Tucker ( black dog) has been spending the weekend at my place as his humans have gone out of town for the weekend.

Cheers,

Jeff, Willie and Tucker

Users who are viewing this thread