Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

small change in plans....still leaving on the 29th but last minute change to Riviera Maya in Mexico. Fly to Cancun at 10:15 hrs and enjoy a week of sun, fun, booze and relaxation. Oh yea, while I am there I will negotiate a bi-partisan trade agreement between Mexico and Canada seeing as #45 appears willing to pull out of NAFTA later this week. Some would argue it should have been 45's father who pulled out but who am I not meddle in the political affairs of a foreign country?

Be careful down in the land of El Chapo and friends. Cuba would have been safer.
Jeff's itinerary.
1. Land at airport
2. Get directly on bus to resort
3. Get off at resort
4. Stay the week.
5. Get on bus to airport
6. Go straight into airport and fly home.

There will be no leaving the resort, no looking at the local guy's women, no bragging about anything, no jewellery being worn, no political statements made etc etc,..Plan is to lay low, have a few beverages and spend lots of quiet, quality time with Mother Superior. I will take a few photos along the way including a few at the airports involved should the weather and sunlight make it worth while!

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread