Jeff's jpegs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Recently returned from my annual fishing trip and thought I would share a few photos.

IMG_0007 copy.JPG

The mandatory look what I caught pic.

IMG_0008 copy.JPG

Woke up one mornings to 2 degrees Celsius and caught the mist over the lake.

IMG_0037 copy.JPG

Chips

IMG_0038 copy.JPG

and fish

IMG_0046 copy.JPG

and a pretty typical northern Ontario lake view from the boat.

Caught our limit each day and brought some delicious walleye and pike home to be eaten when it is just my wife and I at home. Usually I share but not with this stuff!

Cheers,

Jeff

Been away for a couple of days to Rigaud Quebec to attend my son's graduation from the Canadian Border Service Agency's college. He graduated yesterday and leaves next Wednesday for the crossing at Regway Saskatchewan along the Montana border . Mother Superior and I could not be happier for him as he sets out on his career.

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Nice shot Jeff!

Always the best thing to do in the winter!
It certainly is a great thing to do in winter. Another nice thing to do in winter is get the heck out of the cold for a bit. With that in mind, Mother Superior and I have decided to scoot out for a week long holiday down south. We are off to the travel agency this morning to book a holiday. 99% sure it will be Cayo Coco in Cuba on Monday January 29th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back