Kawasaki Ki 100 shots

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vinnye

Senior Airman
Dec 28, 2009
Barnsley, UK
I know this is a bit of an unusual fighter and my previous photos of it have stopped working, so I thought you guys might like these.

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

Hope you like them!
Direct link to album -
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z85/vinenglish/Ki100 shots/

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the fighters I have "not" been able to see (in real life) yet...but its nice to see good photo's. Thanks for sharing !!!

Just added a new post wit photobucket link to Imperial War Museum London.
Enjoy!

Unfortunately these links in the post #1 were generated by Photobucket site wrongly. I've corrected them. Now all of them should be seen.

They were taken at The Imperial War Museum London.

No, they weren't; Milestones of Flight Hall at the RAF Museum, Hendon. The Ki-100 was moved from there last year and is now back at the RAF Museum Cosford.

Thats what happens when I visit too many good displays in a short time period. You are of course correct!
I had both Hendon and IWM London on the same memory card!

Great to see your pics, though Vinnye; both fascinating places. You must have visited Hendon a year or so ago; Milestones now has the F9/40 (Meteor) among other things in it now.

Good stuff. The Ki100, as mentioned, is now at the RAF Museum, Cosford, and it's a bit difficult to get an overall shot of it. Here it is a seen in February this year.

Attachments

• Cosford 099.jpg
    Cosford 099.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back