Kruzin Kustoms

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Picked up a couple shots of some rolling stock here in town lately.

All were shot while I was driving, so apologies for the poor quality of the shots.

1st pic was shot on my way home from work. This old-school Ford hotrod was parked alongside a local auto shop and is one of the mechanic's daily drivers. Looks like it has plenty of potential and has what appears to be a 49A flathead V-8 in it.

2nd shot is of a V-8 powered Ford Pinto hatchback. Haven't seen one of those things in decades. Had a narrowed rearend and a decent paintjob. Oh, and it's looking a bit blurry because I was in the process of kicking his a$$ in a drag-race when I snapped it (he kept goading me at the light, so I unleashed my Scion on him)...

3rd shot is kind of cool. Aaron recently posted a wagon they're working on, and lo and behold, I spot this ultra clean wagon while on my way to work.

Attachments

• IMGP15703[720x479].jpg
    IMGP15703[720x479].jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMGP15900[720x479].jpg
    IMGP15900[720x479].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMGP15901[720x479].jpg
    IMGP15901[720x479].jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 111
The Model A ROCKS!!!! :headbang:
The Pinto.............is a Pinto. But, with a V8, it is cool.:lol: :cool:
The Chevy wagon is WAY COOL!!:cool:

And I take it you showed the Pinto up? Those are some good captures Dave. Being that I work in and around them every day, I sometimes fail to notice them when I'm out unless I am at a show. Very nice.

Last edited:
Scored a few more kool rides...I'll post those up...

I love the little '33 Ford, I know it's not at all practical, but what's logic got to do with it? I NEED it! :lol:

Also, we have Kool April Nights coming up here in Redding in about a week. It's going to be about a week of nothing but streetrod madness much along the lines of Reno's Hot August Nights. I'll see if I can get out with the bigass lens and score some pix.

100_0934-cr[720x479].jpg

100_0937[720x479].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back