Kruzin Kustoms

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey thats pretty damn good Evan! 8)

I'll get some more shots up when I get a chance, a few more rod runs coming up too.

Cheers.

Cool 34 Evan.
A friend of mine at the time stripped a 34 Ford to the frame and rebuilt it his Senior year of High School.
To give an idea how meticulous he was during the rebuild he took a pencil and wrapped several of the wires in the engine around it to keep the coils the same size.
It was beautiful when he was done, I wish I had some photos to show. :(

Wheels

Sounds good mate (and thanks!). I'm not much of a car fan myself, especially Fords (in NZ it stands for 'Fix Or Repair Daily' :) ), but there's just something about the look of the '34... must have been something magic in the air when 'ol Henry thought that one up...

F*cking nice sketch Evan! 8) Hotrod material for me (retro/rat style) '32, '34 and 35 Ford, '39 Chevy, got to love the '40 pickups....ultimate kustom are as mention '49-'51 Mercury. But you can make nice ones of some other makes and years as well, '50 and '57 Buick and '57 Olds to mention two.

Ran across some street rods pics while sorting photos, and thought I'd post a recent one...

This was shot in a town near Mount Shasta last summer...I was riding shotgun and just happened to have my camera handy as we drove past this pretty sweet ride.

Attachments

• IMGP12612[850x565].jpg
    IMGP12612[850x565].jpg
    119 KB · Views: 186
Glad ya' liked it...it looks to me like an original (old school) street rod...that's definately a wishbone front end with a straight axle instead of the newer rack pinion (mustang II/Pinto) style suspension. And ya' gotta love the amber window tint!

Anyway, here's a cruiser that's always downtown. Thought Jan would definately love the old school styling of this ride! (can't go wrong with moons and whitewalls!)

Attachments

• IMGP13580[850x565].jpg
    IMGP13580[850x565].jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 233
All you guys from the SF bay area........ Anybody ever seen a bright red, '29 Ford sedan delivery, painted sign on the side "the Tobacco Shop"?

If anyone has a picture of this, would you post it please! I did the sign work about 22 years ago, and I have no real picture of it.

Bill

Got another one...grabbed this last summer.

This shot was the best I could do, considering I had to get my camera out, deal with traffic and then bad timing...

Still a sweet ride, and done in the old school fashion.

Attachments

• IMGP0987[850x565].jpg
    IMGP0987[850x565].jpg
    102 KB · Views: 176

Users who are viewing this thread

Back