Mar 27, 2020 #1 Elmas Staff Sergeant 1,433 1,418 Joined Jan 17, 2011 Location Italy From the Internet Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
Mar 27, 2020 #2 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina With 4 rolls of toilet paper, that's more expensive than a real one!
Mar 27, 2020 #3 fubar57 General 37,492 27,257 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Beautiful
Mar 27, 2020 Thread starter #4 Elmas Staff Sergeant 1,433 1,418 Joined Jan 17, 2011 Location Italy vikingBerserker said: With 4 rolls of toilet paper, that's more expensive than a real one! Click to expand... Exactly!
vikingBerserker said: With 4 rolls of toilet paper, that's more expensive than a real one! Click to expand... Exactly!
Mar 27, 2020 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,755 16,278 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Needs a can of Tonic Water.
Mar 27, 2020 #6 P pbehn Colonel 13,282 10,544 Joined Oct 30, 2013 Tyres to remove skid marks, thats progress.
Mar 27, 2020 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,807 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Mar 27, 2020 #8 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Mar 28, 2020 #9 WARSPITER Master Sergeant 2,330 4,883 Joined Oct 23, 2007 What was it? My wife bet me I couldn't make a car out of spaghetti - you should have seen her face when I drove pasta. I'll close the door on the way out.
What was it? My wife bet me I couldn't make a car out of spaghetti - you should have seen her face when I drove pasta. I'll close the door on the way out.
Mar 28, 2020 #10 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,767 40,099 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... WARSPITER said: What was it? My wife bet me I couldn't make a car out of spaghetti - you should have seen her face when I drove pasta. I'll close the door on the way out. Click to expand... You've been hangin' around Terry for long....
WARSPITER said: What was it? My wife bet me I couldn't make a car out of spaghetti - you should have seen her face when I drove pasta. I'll close the door on the way out. Click to expand... You've been hangin' around Terry for long....
Mar 28, 2020 #11 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I resemble that remark .................
Apr 3, 2020 #12 Djordje Recruit 4 2 Joined Oct 23, 2013 That's the car driven by the factory driver Lasagna.
Apr 3, 2020 #13 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I thought it was the female test driver, Corona Virussi .............