List of Forum Experts

I'm outstanding in my field. I usually point at the sky and yell, "Airpwane!"
 
Not meaning to brag, but my training started early. At the time of the photo, I was flying a surplus WWII trainer ... SOLO!!

Who can identify this warbird, its mission and the theaters in which it operated?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6887.png
    IMG_6887.png
    253 KB · Views: 61
 
I can't imagine an internet forum in the world where crowd sourcing a list of Subject Matter Experts would end well.

Perhaps we can create a list of members who are published authors and their work so we can judge for ourselves. I know we have several on this site.
 
The original idea was to provide a list of members who would be a go-to for questions in a certain field.

Like if we had a specific question regarding the P-51, then drgndog would be a solid source.

If we wanted to know more about F-15 operation/performance, then biff15 would be the guy to ask.

And so on...
 
Well we put the questions out there and we get some pretty educated responses.
We pick and choose do a bit of research based on them and BAM. That's it.
Kinda takes care of itself without adding, "forget Bill" for I know nothink!!!!!! :facepalm:
 
Like these?????????
 

Attachments

  • 20230702_182047.jpg
    20230702_182047.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20230702_182102.jpg
    20230702_182102.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 20230702_182108.jpg
    20230702_182108.jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20230702_182125.jpg
    20230702_182125.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20230702_182154.jpg
    20230702_182154.jpg
    895.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20230702_182204.jpg
    20230702_182204.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20230702_182325.jpg
    20230702_182325.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20241129_144528.jpg
    20241129_144528.jpg
    802.3 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back