Oct 2, 2024 #41 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I'm outstanding in my field. I usually point at the sky and yell, "Airpwane!"
Oct 2, 2024 #42 fannum Senior Airman 462 1,118 Joined Sep 23, 2022 Not meaning to brag, but my training started early. At the time of the photo, I was flying a surplus WWII trainer ... SOLO!! Who can identify this warbird, its mission and the theaters in which it operated? Attachments IMG_6887.png 253 KB · Views: 61
Not meaning to brag, but my training started early. At the time of the photo, I was flying a surplus WWII trainer ... SOLO!! Who can identify this warbird, its mission and the theaters in which it operated?
Oct 2, 2024 #43 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,073 17,855 Joined May 13, 2018 A-J interceptor by Jim Walker.
Oct 3, 2024 #44 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 special ed said: A-J interceptor by Jim Walker. Click to expand... https://www.americanjuniorclassics.com/interceptor/interceptorhome.htm
special ed said: A-J interceptor by Jim Walker. Click to expand... https://www.americanjuniorclassics.com/interceptor/interceptorhome.htm
Oct 3, 2024 #45 P PNW Guy Airman 18 26 Joined May 10, 2023 I can't imagine an internet forum in the world where crowd sourcing a list of Subject Matter Experts would end well. Perhaps we can create a list of members who are published authors and their work so we can judge for ourselves. I know we have several on this site.
I can't imagine an internet forum in the world where crowd sourcing a list of Subject Matter Experts would end well. Perhaps we can create a list of members who are published authors and their work so we can judge for ourselves. I know we have several on this site.
Oct 3, 2024 #46 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,517 26,844 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com The original idea was to provide a list of members who would be a go-to for questions in a certain field. Like if we had a specific question regarding the P-51, then drgndog would be a solid source. If we wanted to know more about F-15 operation/performance, then biff15 would be the guy to ask. And so on...
The original idea was to provide a list of members who would be a go-to for questions in a certain field. Like if we had a specific question regarding the P-51, then drgndog would be a solid source. If we wanted to know more about F-15 operation/performance, then biff15 would be the guy to ask. And so on...
Oct 3, 2024 #47 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Well we put the questions out there and we get some pretty educated responses. We pick and choose do a bit of research based on them and BAM. That's it. Kinda takes care of itself without adding, "forget Bill" for I know nothink!!!!!!
Well we put the questions out there and we get some pretty educated responses. We pick and choose do a bit of research based on them and BAM. That's it. Kinda takes care of itself without adding, "forget Bill" for I know nothink!!!!!!
Nov 29, 2024 #48 salutewwii Airman 75 55 Joined Jan 1, 2016 Location Decatur, AL Like these????????? Attachments 20230702_182047.jpg 742.7 KB · Views: 72 20230702_182102.jpg 708.2 KB · Views: 63 20230702_182108.jpg 758.8 KB · Views: 56 20230702_182125.jpg 550.8 KB · Views: 55 20230702_182154.jpg 895.4 KB · Views: 63 20230702_182204.jpg 716.8 KB · Views: 55 20230702_182325.jpg 527.6 KB · Views: 62 20241129_144528.jpg 802.3 KB · Views: 60