List of Forum Experts (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
I had a need today to figure out who amongst our esteemed group knows about instruments and I ended up shouting out to a couple of names and omitting others who could also help.

Which got me thinking - do we have a thread listing forum members who are experts or knowledgeable in certain subjects? I can only go by memory when I need such info but it would be great if we had a dedicated thread for this. Members with particular areas of expertise could declare so in this thread.

Thoughts?

Don't mention Skivvies where I can read it!!!!!!
Boot camp, Navy. I made up a bunk for a "shipmate".............. pfffft.
He was gonna tie up my Whites in return. He F'n didn't.
I had to Duck Walk alongside my company all F'n day!!!!!!!
That.............. was the last time I did Anything in Trade for a Shipmate!
1961, I don't hold GRUDGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rage::imp::2gunfire:👺🤡💩

I had a need today to figure out who amongst our esteemed group knows about instruments and I ended up shouting out to a couple of names and omitting others who could also help.

Which got me thinking - do we have a thread listing forum members who are experts or knowledgeable in certain subjects? I can only go by memory when I need such info but it would be great if we had a dedicated thread for this. Members with particular areas of expertise could declare so in this thread.

Thoughts?
Wracking whats left of my brain out since you posted this. Possibly put a sub-thread here and those with a wealth of the appropriate knowledge could post their forum name and the areas they feel they are well-versed in....

1722220087163.png

How to get all onboard might take some doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back