Little help, please

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

raulf1966

Recruit
May 22, 2009
Monterrey, Mexico
Hi, I just bought some model planes so my kids can get started on this great hobby but I find it difficult to get paint here in Mexico. Can someone tell me which are some good ones to buy?, and is there any way that I can differ the colors? Revell has certain colors and Academy others.

Thanks

Hello Mate - welcome to the forum !!

Where do you live - in Mexico? If yes , please try to these addresses links amigo.... I hope these can help.

Hobby Centro
Av Revolucion 1908, La otra Banda, Mexico DF
Phone: 55 50 78 32

PilotWings Hobbies
Londres 77, Del Carmen Coyoacan, Mexico DF
Phone: 55 54 45 54

Mexico Scale Modeling Sites - ScaleModel.NET
Electric Power Hobby

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Wurger, but I do live in the city of Monterrey, not Mexico City which is close to 1000 kms apart. I'll try some of internet sites to see if I can find some stuff and even try those two you send me to check if they can ship it here

Good Luck

Sorry but I don't have a map of all hobby shops in all over the world.That's way I posted all I could find for your country. If there is not any of a such kind of shops in your vicinity you can try to order what you need using these above.Anyway good luck....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back