Look what flew over my house this morning...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good Pic's ! With The Fighter Factory so close, I get fly-overs quite often, but I never have the camera handy.
The under wing insignia [star bar] looks funny...... or is it me ??

Charles

I work next to a small airport and one time I left at the right time. A B-17 was just landing! My jaw dropped.

Well guys I had another nice little surprise today :D

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 161
Holy cow, you got an Avenger flying over your house? Super awesome!

Here in town we mostly get UH-1s. The only military aircraft I've seen from another country is two Sea Knights.

Anyway, that is totally awesome and amazing. 8) :thumbleft:

Wow I never saw this thread before! I happen to live under the flightpath of SFO. Occasionally, when it is very windy, the airliners fly REALLY low. Maybe a different route or something, but its very cool! Also the Collings Foundation bombers always fly over once a year along with their p-51c. Sometimes a black hawk or f-18 or something will fly over but thats very rare.

I think we're on a flightpath of some form for the Municipal Airport here or something. I've had the Snowbirds fly over and practice over where I can see them from my house, CF-18s buzz my house on a number of occasions as well as had (IIRC) an A-10, F-16, F-117 and something else which I can't remember fly over my house in formation. No WWII planes though! You're like Wildcat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back