part of a dueling planes series made of die cast metal in 1/72 scale, spitfire mk1 and bf 109 E-4, iwas told they were out of stock months ago but they arrived unexpectedly today
The only thing I got in the Post today was an invitation to participate in the Readers Digest Prize draw---- Oh and the Summer Edition of VULCAN Magazine--- From the Vulcan Owners Club.... Great
thorlifter these two cost £2.99, the next set (stuka and hurricane) £9.99 then £19.99 each for the next three sets-fw190 p51, corsair zero and tempest and me 262 but if i get all the sets the spit and 109 are free.
charles they are going on my book shelf in the spare bedroom with my starwars chess set
Nice lookin set there, Rochie! *g* At first glance, I looked at the first pic and wondered who was flying those planes! Obi Wan in the Spit, and maybe Darth Maul in the 109? *G*
The same thing happened to me about 6months ago I brought an airfix BOB set ,the seller never made contact despite about 10 emails .5 months later I received it completly free! Tried emailing the person to make payment but bo reply so I was happy!