Lucky13 Turns The Lucky 40.... Happy B-Day!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jan turns the big 40 tomorrow, so just wanted to start his celebration weekend early...

Happy Birthday You Sumbitch!!! Heres a small token for ur 40th....

Attachments

• zzzzzdance.gif
    zzzzzdance.gif
    251.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 2lnvdpdjpg.gif
    2lnvdpdjpg.gif
    984.3 KB · Views: 263
I say old chap, hope you have a ripping time, what!
It's true what they say about life begining at 40 - it's begining to go downhill!
Nah! It's great, I enjoyed my fortieth - what I can remember of it!
E-mail to follow shortly. BTW, mine's a MacCallan!

Happy Birthday to you Daniel! And many more to follow...!
:oops: :oops: Thanks guys! I feel very humbled! Such d*rn sad thing that they haven't cracked time travel and teleportation yet, would have been a great bow wow to get together at my local pickup joint for a "few" of the good stuff...
Who knows, might have been enough of us all there, to close the place for a day for a private get together...! :lol:

Terry, will the email contain information about how to apply for OAP Bus Pass, visiting hours for the nurses (are they still 24 hours?), regarding sponge baths etc.? Do you get a seperate slipper account? What about walkies? Does it mean now, that I have to completely change my TV habits and choices?

There's nobody else that I'd rather have my 40th do dah, bow wow, smoke out, party together with than you lot and my family and friends back in Sweden....

My hat's off and my glass raised to you all!

:oops:

:salute:

Thanks mates!

Would like to say that I've met some truly amazing people here in the dog pond that we call forum and also a home from home!
I'm a member of a few other forums as well, but some I don't visit as often as I used to, or not at all any more. This one though. has stuck like a bad rash and I wouldn't change a minute of it, still enjoy as much today as I did when I first got here.
The banter that goes on here is priceless and you all are second to none on my list of good and close friends!

Also a wee note of appreciation to the mods and their hardship to keep this place nice and tidy and out of reach for spammers and other "living orgasnisms"!

Happy Birthday Loser!

:lol:

No seriously, Happy Birthday my friend!

By the way everyone. I found a picture of Lucky during his Birthday party:

Attachments

• funny-21.jpg
    funny-21.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 154

Users who are viewing this thread

Back