Lysanders

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
3,200
79
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Location
Deep in suburban Surrey
What's this? WW2 aircraft? it's about time!

Lysander Mk I of 1 Squadron REAF circa 1941.

Lysander_Mk1_Egypt_1.png


Lysander Mk I of 1 Squadron REAF circa 1943.

Lysander_Mk1_Egypt_2.png


Lysander Mk I of 2/LeLv16 Finnish Air Force circa 1942.

Lysander_Mk1_Finland_1.png


Lysander Mk I of 1 Squadron Indian Air Force circa 1941.

Lysander_Mk1_India_1.png


Lysander Mk II of the Free French Air Force circa 1941.

Lysander_Mk2_France_1.png


Lysander Mk II of 6 Squadron RAF circa 1940.

Lysander_Mk2_GB_6Sqn_1.png
 
Lysander Mk II of 13 Squadron RAF circa 1940.

Lysander_Mk2_GB_13Sqn_1.png


Lysander Mk II of 309 (Polish) Squadron RAF circa 1940.

Lysander_Mk2_GB_309Sqn_1.png


Lysander Mk II of the Irish Air Corps circa 1942.

Lysander_Mk2_Ireland_1.png


Lysander Mk II of the Turkish Air Force circa 1940.

Lysander_Mk2_Turkey_1.png


Lysander Mk IIIA of the Portuguese Air Force circa 1943.

Lysander_Mk3A_Portugal_1.png


Lysander Mk III SCW of 161 Squadron RAF circa 1942.

Lysander_Mk3SCW_GB_161Sqn.png
 
Really nice work mate, its a great help

Regards.

Loris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back