MacArther's pictures, photoshops, and flash images....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Last edited:
More photos! This time from a recent vacation to Disney Land, which brought me close enough to the Patton Museum to go in!

First up is a picture I have a question about. I know these rounds were used for gun training (as they are made of cast iron and wood), but what caliber would you all say they were? This picture has a 6'2 guy in it for scale.

A picture of the rare M1941 Johnston LMG

I'll post some more later after I finish uploading them to photo bucket.

More photos after forgetting where I put them....

A recovery vehicle of some sort, looks like a French light tank for the body, but I'm not sure

Various Helmets

Sherman 76mm turret

Sherman 75mm w/ 6'2 Dad for compairison

A M26 or M46 Pershing (there was no sign for the public to tell which it was, the plaque merely states that this tank fought in the Korean War)

A M47 (I think) tank

An inert 120mm SABOT round

Last edited:
Those practice rounds made of wood and metal are most likely 75 or 76mm rounds to teach loading the guns. There is one similar to that in Camarillo that is a 75mm used for the B-25 that had the 75mm on it.

Thanks!

Indoor Go-Kart track in Albuquerque, New Mexico

My Grandpa's service record from WW2, and Korea. If anyone could help me identify the various medals and items, I'd be very appreciative.

Path of the 2nd Beach Battalion in WW2 (my Grandpa's unit)

M1919A6 LMG

MG34

M2 Bazooka

Arisaka's and Enfields

Flack vest and helmet (armored vehicle stuff?)

Thanks!

The M48/M60 from the Patton Armored Museum in California

Me with a Krag rifle/carbine as used by the Rough Riders

more to come once I go through this thread to figure out what I've already posted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread