Malaysian Airlines B777 still missing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

45,000 feet?
Wow. High.
Probably fire in the cockpit.
Hit the ocean trans sonic speeds.
My best guess.

US involvement is interesting. Especially considering the documentary that is out on TWA Flight 800.

Filmmaker asserts new evidence on crash of TWA Flight 800 - CNN.com
The Missiles That Brought Down TWA Flight 800 Washington's Blog

Yea, Pierre Salinger also said a Harpoon missile fired from a P-3 brought down flight 800. I worked on P-3s and this was utter nonsense bordering on stupidity. It's amazing how easily a conspiracy story shifts gears when one calls out the BS, at that point you see imbeciles grasp on to anything so their integrity could be sustained.

If it managed to land somewhere, my guts (that often can be ripe, *ahem*) say islamist eastern mid africa; e.g. Somalia or Xinkiang, ..and boy have they been nasally complaining recently.

BBc R4 around 10am GMT said 'an aircraft was seen to fly low over the Maldives', no time, aero size/type or who by was given.

some of the relatives of the missing are starting to get violent through percieved inaction the possible web of inept(ness) (lack of)information.

Yep! That's what's making this so much harder.

I still have confidence that something will be found, though it may take weeks, months, or years. Honestly, I can not believe the theory that is being pushed by the media, of a deliberate takeover or action by the pilots. I was reading this article about a different theory.
A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet | Autopia | Wired.com

Make what you will of it. Commentators have already attacked it.

Well this with the Keith Ledgerwood theory, are so far amongst the best of the good possibilities if the Maldives low level doesn't check out. I quickly looked at the comments on that page, mostly seemed to be 'media hype' only sheeps ranters. Apparently the Daily Star reckons Courtney Love's solved it if it weren't a hostage or terrorist.

BBC R4 would be (BBC) Radio 4 Syscom3

sounds feasable. but Joe didnt they start putting smoke/fire detectors in the wheel wells after one brought down that concord? the concord ran over some FOD ( foreign object damage) as it was rolling on the runway for take off that punctured the tire...which then overheated and caught fire. i thought they did or perhaps it was proposed and never enacted. i know they have smoke/fire detectors and even supression systems in the cargo holds because of the valu-jet flight that went down in the swamps due to a box of old oxy generators catching fire.

Last edited:
Thats the same as Vassily Zietzevs link above my previous post GG,
Well dang...how did I miss that one?

No matter, though...the guy makes alot of sense. Probably the only one out there that has, so far...

And if I'm not mistaken, the debris that brought down the Concorde was allegedly from a Continental Airlines DC-10, which punctured the Concorde's tire, in turn hurling debris into and puncturing, the fuel tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back