Missing members (1 Viewer)

I have a couple of friends that I talk to (via VOI) occasionally in Iran. I cannot get a hold of them now, and reports are that the Iranian government has physically disconnected most of the internet infrastructure at the data type transmission nodes (ie land, undersea, satellite, and at internal network server farms). Primarily to prevent internal unauthorized communication and use for coordination of rebellion(s), and partly to limit any intelligence and/or cyber attack opportunities for foreign adversaries.

US strikes have also destroyed a significant number of server farms and data network centers.
Just keep it short: for each line that is told, a dozen are untold.
 
It seems they decided to open the Internet!

How long it would last this time, no idea.

On the other hand, some worrying news is spreading fast... new censor and monitoring ewuipment have arrived from China; True or not, no idea.
 
Anyone hear from X XBe02Drvr ?
Been quite a while
 
Stay safe my friend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back