Marcel and Adler’s Euro Cup 2024 Thread (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Well its that time. Time for the "spitting Dutchman" and the elegant German to square off on the most meaningful of arenas, the football pitch.

May the fun and games, and friendly rivalry and shit talking begin… :D

On paper England have a great team and could go all the way.

Unfortunately it's played on grass !

England has a better chance than Germany. These young kids don't play as a team like the former German teams. Back in the day, the Germans did not always field the best squad, but they outplayed their opponents as a team. Not anymore.

England has a better chance than Germany. These young kids don't play as a team like the former German teams. Back in the day, the Germans did not always field the best squad, but they outplayed their opponents as a team. Not anymore.
Must admit, since VAR came in i have fallen out of love with football, i don't really know who is in the German squad, will have to brush up on the teams involved.

Well its that time. Time for the "spitting Dutchman" and the elegant German to square off on the most meaningful of arenas, the football pitch.

May the fun and games, and friendly rivalry and shit talking begin… :D
Btw guys this is Adler's and my tradition every 2 years when there is a tournament. So just sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy, or participate. These are the only threads where you are allowed insult other members as long as it's all in good fun.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
Oh and you confuse us with Portugal and Ronaldo. :D
No I don't.

ANP-496168982.jpg

Btw guys this is Adler's and my tradition every 2 years when there is a tournament. So just sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy, or participate. These are the only threads where you are allowed insult other members as long as it's all in good fun.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Exactly, Marcel and I always have a lil fun during the World Cup and Euro Cup. Its all just good natured sporting fun.

You are more than welcome to join in as long its in good fun as well.

Exactly, Marcel and I always have a lil fun during the World Cup and Euro Cup. Its all just good natured sporting fun.

You are more than welcome to join in as long its in good fun as well.
Don't you love it to have the same arguments over and over again :lol: I should to look into the older threads to get some inspiration :evil4:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back