Marcel's photo's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bought myself a cheap Canon 24mm STM pancake lens. I don't like Canon's kitlens and I figured that this lens together with my 50 lens provide almost the same range, while having a much better image quality, not to mention a wider aperture. Disadvantage of course is that I'll have to switch, but on the other hand, this lens is so small and light, it;ske with me all the time.

So sunrise in front of my office. See the typical Dutch landscape. It's not called the "lowlands" for nothing.

23325956006_9910b27955_b.jpg

Our cat. She's been with us for many years, but now she's not doing well. We don't expect her to live much longer, so I take many pictures. The little pancake lens can do this very well.
20151127_0064.jpg

Regret to say that we had to end the life of our cat Io last wednesday. It was a tough decission. She had been with us for more than 13 years and really was a part of our family. :(

New pictures, Dordrecht:

Strange pilot...
23225362259_069b15ee06_b.jpg

The old harbour. This steamship is always there.
23484721072_c9c192dc55_b.jpg

Dutch pragmathism, don't try to find a nice name, it's a bridge, it is long and it is made of iron, so call it the "Long Iron Bridge" :D
23225360909_6c1720e460_b.jpg

Last edited:
I join in the sympathy over the cat - must be a sad loss after so many years.
Great pics though, and I wonder how much that flying helmet is on sale for ?

Sorry to here about the cat Marcel. Is the steamboat privately owned?

Geo
It is owned by a foundation (Stichting Dordt in Stoom).

I join in the sympathy over the cat - must be a sad loss after so many years.
Great pics though, and I wonder how much that flying helmet is on sale for ?

I have no idea Terry, I suppose you want some wet celery with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back