Marcel's photo's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bought myself a cheap Canon 24mm STM pancake lens. I don't like Canon's kitlens and I figured that this lens together with my 50 lens provide almost the same range, while having a much better image quality, not to mention a wider aperture. Disadvantage of course is that I'll have to switch, but on the other hand, this lens is so small and light, it;ske with me all the time.

So sunrise in front of my office. See the typical Dutch landscape. It's not called the "lowlands" for nothing.

Our cat. She's been with us for many years, but now she's not doing well. We don't expect her to live much longer, so I take many pictures. The little pancake lens can do this very well.

Regret to say that we had to end the life of our cat Io last wednesday. It was a tough decission. She had been with us for more than 13 years and really was a part of our family.

New pictures, Dordrecht:

Strange pilot...

The old harbour. This steamship is always there.

Dutch pragmathism, don't try to find a nice name, it's a bridge, it is long and it is made of iron, so call it the "Long Iron Bridge"

Last edited:
I join in the sympathy over the cat - must be a sad loss after so many years.
Great pics though, and I wonder how much that flying helmet is on sale for ?

Sorry to here about the cat Marcel. Is the steamboat privately owned?

Geo
It is owned by a foundation (Stichting Dordt in Stoom).

I join in the sympathy over the cat - must be a sad loss after so many years.
Great pics though, and I wonder how much that flying helmet is on sale for ?

I have no idea Terry, I suppose you want some wet celery with that?

Users who are viewing this thread