Marcel's photo's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, I usually find out that having an object in a landscape picture makes it better. So the powerlines serve a purpose.
Oh I quite agree! Was just poking fun. Years ago my wife and I took a community based photography course and a point they made was to to include features like that because it added a sense of "place" and also helped adjust the viewers sense of scale. Myself I can't take a good picture if my life depended on it! I do not seem to have the knack for composition and so forth. My wife on the other hand takes some fantastic pictures! I am very much enjoying yours.

Powerlines...
33644318315_620ed18c69_b.jpg

Went to Rotterdam with my youngest son Kiran and visited the grand old lady S.S. Rotterdam.
This is the biggest ocean liner ever build in The Netherlands (still only about 2/3 of the Titanic) and sailed from Rotterdam to New York in service of the Holland-America line. Since 2010 she is permanently stationed in The harbour in Rotterdam and open for public.
33899135602_1b128c2a75_k.jpg

Nah, that was some other bloke's boat - I may be getting old, but I'm not that bl**dy old !!
Actually, I think Jan was one of the survivor's of that incident .............

Found her Terry:
Regal Princess, in the Rotterdam harbor, not far from the S.S. Rotterdam. About 4 times bigger than the S.S. Rotterdam, but not half the beauty in my opinion.
33756937110_ce01c3eacd_b.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back