Jan 24, 2007 #1 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Must have been a ****ing awesome experience. This guy went on a motorbike from Prague through whole Africa... Martin Malec - African Journey
Must have been a ****ing awesome experience. This guy went on a motorbike from Prague through whole Africa... Martin Malec - African Journey
Jan 24, 2007 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,595 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great photos, bet it was an amazing journey. I know from experience that some of the places he went are great - in some ways the pictures don't do the places justice.
Great photos, bet it was an amazing journey. I know from experience that some of the places he went are great - in some ways the pictures don't do the places justice.
Jan 25, 2007 Thread starter #5 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium But still I was amazed! Great experience!
Jan 25, 2007 #6 timshatz Chief Master Sergeant 3,912 26 Joined Mar 29, 2006 Location Phila, Pa Did he write about it or is it all photos? Great stuff, BTW.
Jan 27, 2007 Thread starter #7 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium All what I could see was photos.