Mass. police: Pregnant woman killed, fetus removed from womb.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Who the hell could do such a thing? What is this world coming to?

There is a special place in hell for bastards like that.

I sometimes hope there is a place worse than Hell for someone that would do something like that!!!
I hope the 1 year old didn't witness it's mother being murdered as well. Hard to tell what affect it would have on someone so young, but still traumatic if the young one saw it occur.

In an interview with WCVB, Rodriguez said Haynes was "a nice girl."

"She had her problems, you know, but nobody deserves to go (through) what she went through," he said.

How would he know? There's your perp right there.

Put the bastard in jail anyway for pushing her around and slapping her is what I say. I have little tolerance for anyone that abuses women and/or children!

Unfortunately, not the first time a crime like this has been committed.

Makes you wonder how a human being could exhibit such depraved indifference to other human lives.

Terrible!

TO

What in the hell posses a person to do sick sh!t like that?

I'm glad that the newborn is safe, but small consolation when it's mother is dead.

And that clown, Roberto...grabbing her neck and slapping her? Sure would be nice to spend a little time with that asshat, educating him about manners using a teaching method that's simple and easy to understand...

I read this a day or two ago and it make me sick...I cannot hurt a cat, a chicken or any other animal, but to kill in such a hideous way...That woman clearly had mental problems and those around her either ignored that or were unaware...

If you need help with that GG, I'll be happy to lend a "helping" fist into the equation.

Users who are viewing this thread