Materialism women in your town/city

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I recall hearing a man say that true, authentic confidence within your marriage commences only after your first fart right in front of your wife.

No doubt as to the source, origin or launching tube of that natural gas. A crystal clear fart right in front of her.

No one else in the place. Just you and her. A moment of silence, staring right into her eyes. First a squakey low deep resonant pitch sound, ending in a real loud abrupt explosion.

What do you married guys think?

Well I have to say that I never had a problem finding women that were not down to earth sensible ladies. Not the uptight, stuck up, and money hungry women that Udet is talking about. Hell my wife is the complete opposite also from what he is describing.

I guess what I am saying Udet is this. If you are finding these kind of women you are either looking in the wrong place or you dont know what to look for. This is not directly aimed at you Udet, but rather a general statement.

At 15 money ain´t a big issue for girls? (?????????)

May I ask what is the name of the limbo where you are living in?
Come on Lanc, I am only 5 years older than you, and I can tell you of at least two cities: Moscow and Mexico City.

Go to any of those, and meet a few female specimens of the middle-class for Mexico City (the so called "new russians" for Moscovits) that are 15, 16 or 17 -or even younger-: if they even take a 1/2 second glimpse at you, you come and tell me and will give you my favorite surf board. Note that I did not include those girls of the higher classes, for they will not even roam nowhere near you do.

Are you positive about this? What is the name of this limbo located in England?

Teenagers not focused on money...hard to believe, but it can be possible I guess. Teenagers are prone to become the stupidest, most clueless of all materialists.

not really, the guy's image means more to the girl at our age, of course this can be bought with money but it's not the same, if you're popular then all the sluts are willing to sleep with you no matter who you are..............

I've never had a girl ask about my money ... that's probably 'cos it's all one night stands, and while I have a lot of money (for an 18 year old) ...I'm a piece of s*it compared to most.

As to the "New Russians".... You are comparing their wealth with "middle class" in Mexico? I've never been to both places but one of this "New Russian" could probably buy a piece of land in mexico from it's weekend pocket money....

You're either confused, or your aim are too high...... ;)

Udet said:
I recall hearing a man say that true, authentic confidence within your marriage commences only after your first fart right in front of your wife.

No doubt as to the source, origin or launching tube of that natural gas. A crystal clear fart right in front of her.

No one else in the place. Just you and her. A moment of silence, staring right into her eyes. First a squakey low deep resonant pitch sound, ending in a real loud abrupt explosion.

What do you married guys think?

My wife, being 7 months pregnant has me out done in volume, pitch and scent - she's farting for 2 ya know! :wickedfart:

I know exactly what you mean, Joe. The next 2 months will get even more pungent. My wife ripped off a few in the last couple of weeks that had me reaching for the MOPP gear! The real fun begins when in the middle of the night, sleep deprived and exhausted. From the bassinet next to you comes a rumble that makes you wonder how the hell something so small could produce a sound that big. Then the giggles set in.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Well I have to say that I never had a problem finding women that were not down to earth sensible ladies. Not the uptight, stuck up, and money hungry women that Udet is talking about. Hell my wife is the complete opposite also from what he is describing.

I guess what I am saying Udet is this. If you are finding these kind of women you are either looking in the wrong place or you dont know what to look for. This is not directly aimed at you Udet, but rather a general statement.

Well said, Adler! I live in perhaps one of the most materialistic places in the country, Southern California. I managed to find a girl that is a native of the area that is not materialistic and didn't care about what I drove, etc. When I met her a little over 10 years ago, I was only making $24k a year, which in LA is below the poverty line.

So they are out there, you are obviously looking in the wrong places. And if you are going to bars and clubs to meet girls, you will never find a quality girl in a bar. You might get a quality piece of ass, but she won't be the kind of girl you bring home to mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back