Mein Kampf to be reprinted in German

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'd like to read it, but only because it is, in a way, the foundation for an event in history that (speaking only for myself) has become a part of who I am.

However, due to my dyslexia, and how others have stated it's a difficult read, I know I could never get through it.

Like Thor I read it as a foundation for events. But OMG what a rough read. I actually started to check out Neitschze (?) because of a few references in it. That was tough also but his works were obviously twisted by Hitler.

Like Thor I read it as a foundation for events. But OMG what a rough read. I actually started to check out Neitschze (?) because of a few references in it. That was tough also but his works were obviously twisted by Hitler.

If Neitschze gave you a headache, give Kaffka a shot. "Metimorphisis" or "The Trial", either one will get your noggin spinning.

But wait until winter is over, with all the snow we're getting, it's a reciepe for diaster. Cabin Fever and Kaffka, nothing good there.

If Neitschze gave you a headache, give Kaffka a shot. "Metimorphisis" or "The Trial", either one will get your noggin spinning.

But wait until winter is over, with all the snow we're getting, it's a reciepe for diaster. Cabin Fever and Kaffka, nothing good there.

Agreed. Kafka was the most self-indulgent brat ever published!

I had to read Kafka's "Trial" in high school. You can imagine what a torture that was for a seventeen year old.

I don't think I am cognitively able to really grasp more than half of what either of these people wrote, but I find Wittgenstein to be more thought provoking for myself than Nietzsche. Kafka is just a sicko :p:twisted:

i am planning on reading this, some day...... with so much talk about it, it is a curiosity thing. i can not read or speak german, so i am assuming there is an english translated version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back