Sep 24, 2005 #3 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia Niiiiiiiiice.
Sep 24, 2005 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,624 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice pics GT!
Sep 24, 2005 #5 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Sweet! I have to admit, before I came on this site, I knew very little about the FW-190. Now I think it was one of the best aircraft of the war.
Sweet! I have to admit, before I came on this site, I knew very little about the FW-190. Now I think it was one of the best aircraft of the war.
Sep 24, 2005 #6 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Nice pics there.
Sep 24, 2005 #7 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Sweeeeet 8)