Messerschmitt Bf 110 Volume 1 C,D,E Variants. Revi Publishing.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maximowitz

Tech Sergeant
Jun 30, 2008
London, England.
For all the many Bf 110 fans (That'll be me and John Vasco then..) here's a great book on the C, D and E variants... a modellers dream come true. Tons of accurate scale drawings, unpublished photographs, colour photos and profiles plus a biography on the legendary Wolfgang Falck.

Only one problem... it's a bugger to get hold of, the thing is selling like hot cakes. So if you want one start looking NOW! :lol:

Attachments

• ReviBf110.jpg
    ReviBf110.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Hi Paul,

..how does this compare with the Vasco Classic Pubs hardback..? or any of the Kagero volumes come to that ?

have you posted this on the LEMB - or are you concerned about a Vasco backlash ?!

cheers

Neil

Hi Paul,

..how does this compare with the Vasco Classic Pubs hardback..? or any of the Kagero volumes come to that ?

have you posted this on the LEMB - or are you concerned about a Vasco backlash ?!

cheers

Neil

Neil, I was going to put a more detailed review up on the LEMB but I'll say that this monograph is aimed squarely at the model maker, two thirds of it being scale drawings. There are allegedly a few unpublished photos (one of which has Werner Molders climbing from the cockpit of a 110) but how "unpublished" they are would need a keener eye than mine.

As for the "Vasco Backlash", this book really doesn't intrude on his territory...unless he's taken up model making. Besides as a fellow guitar player and Bf 110 fanatic my safety is assured.

I hope. :lol:

I cant go in there bad place will lead to divorce and torture and bad things .They have 168 Bf110 related items in there i didnt go in i guessed lol .1/32 scale Bf110 c4B less than 70 euros.will start saving my pennys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back