Mexico Hit By Earthquake Today

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Marcel, it's Solidarity time and Mexicans have always bragged about it. There are more than two million three hundred thousand Mexicans in the country, who lost all their heritage by the earthquake.

Gracias amigo, muchas gracias :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Life continues and we will have to follow and learn from what we have experienced.
International support was not long in coming. Several places where buildings fell, now are totally clean grounds.
Work continues in some areas and it is in the poorest communities and far from the affected states where they are still working.
Too many people lost everything. The work will be for several months to assist and rebuild what may be.

There were several images of encouragement and support that circulated through social networks, one of the ones I liked the most is this one that I share.
(alluding to that famous photograph of the WWII)

339.jpg

Thank you for your presence and solidarity. ... and, ... we continue here.

xico sige en pié!!

Luis Carlos :thumbup:
SANCER

Heard another quake hit today, much farther south, but still I imagine aftershocks are interfering to some degree with rescue efforts. Thought are with you and your countrymen!
The seismic alarm sounded; we hardly felt it, it was very light.
6.4 located 12 kms from Cd. Ixtepec, Oaxaca at 7:53:03 local time.
I did not check the news on TV except in those minutes (everything is normal). Apparently without consequences. Nothing has been seen on social networks.

Saludos Robert y gracias por tus pensamientos. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back