Migrant's stringy-things: added DH Dragon Rapide

Just had a look at your models !! Congratulations, they are all as perfect as it can be !! Well done !

Alex
 
Mike, your work is truly extraordinary, and I think we are running out of adjectives to describe it. You are definitely head and shoulders above my league!
 
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I see I haven't updated this for a while. Here's the Airfix 1/72 Sopwith Pup, finished as an RNAS machine. It's a nice kit but a fair bit of work went into it including skinning the fuselage sides and replacing all of the wing ribs.

001_900.jpg

003_900.jpg

005_900-1.jpg
 
Another beauty Mike. Looking forward to seeing this one on June 1.
 
Really superb work, and more so on such a tiny model.
 
Very impressive, as usual...
 
My latest biplane, the RS Models 1/72 Avia Ba.122. The kit was a bit rough in places but makes a nice colourful subject.

IMG_4611_800_zps3bd3beef.jpg

IMG_4606_800_zpsbec361e3.jpg

IMG_4601_800_zpse6cbee83.jpg

59_800_zps0617da8d.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 
A stunner Mike. Didn't see that one at the show. I hope you post pics of all the entries you brought to yesterday's show.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back