Military Aviation Museum in Va Beach VA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The magazines and newspapers can report whatever they want to. Yes people are looking at the collection some will be sold but not many, only 2 so far. We will keep the majority of our planes and the Military Aviation Museum will stay open for buisness and that is from the top dog himself. I am going to keep bouncing on this site to curb the rumors...................... I do not have the right to say just what planes will go until they leave the museum. The B17 and FW 190 A8/N are the two that have been sold. All the other planes are still dripping oil in our hangars....yes we close at 5pm but we will re-open at 9am the next morning. :) cheers gents

Good to hear, Dave. Let's hope Jerry is still able to live his dream with a smaller more affordable, but no less impressive collection.

Let's hope so. And I wish reporters would get things right - for example, the description of the Mosquito and the FW190.(But then, if they could do things right, they wouldn't be reporters!)

Hoping and praying Dave is right. MAM is one of my all-time favourite air museums - it's up there with the Cavanaugh Museum, Duxford and Shuttleworth. Absolutely top-notch place not just for the machines but also for the support given to veterans and for the educational programmes they offer. Please, please, PLEASE let it stay open!!!

I will not report anything until the plane flies away for good. Chuckie the B-17 left yesterday. I helped pulled the props through in the pouring rain, and off she went to a good new owner who will keep her in the air. She will be sorely missed! Other than that it was buisness as usual today at the museum.

Gents I am pleased to announce everything is off the market! The Military Aviation Museum is back on track! As a matter of fact we have a few new planes..... Pics to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back