Military Aviation Museum in Va Beach VA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope nobody was here but it did not look like it, the pictures I saw...if your looking at the aircraft from the front the right landing gear gave way. The props dug in which means the Ash 82 engine needs to be looked at and if any damage is done...reworked

Sorry to hear this, but good to know the pilot is OK. It can be repaired, but probably need a complete engine re-build or a new engine.

Warbirds over the Beach this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The FW 190 A8 has a new German ASH 82 in it. I have video of the test run, with Mark Mathis The French test pilot standing by to do the test flight today!!!!!!! The ME 262 will fly in formation with the FW 190 but will not land at the airshow :( > The owner does NOT want to be buying any new engines due to the FOD on the grass runway. I will be on the flightline doing my job with my video camera in my hand. Hope you guys can make it. Time to get close enough to kiss them! Well with the Warbird model I will get my yearly kiss.

I know it has been a bit but I am back with some good stuff....check it out. Lets see.... Took a ride in a Stearman...all kinds of pin ups at the museum. I posted her because I liked her the best and I have achieved the ME 262!!!!!!!!
DSC05188.JPG
DSC05265.JPG
DSC05278.JPG
DSC05293.JPG
DSC05394.JPG
DSC05426.JPG
ME and 262.JPG
Our 262 warbirds 12.jpg

You are one lucky guy Dave. Drop a line here in the post as soon as you know the dates for sure for next year's May show. I may have to make the 12 hour drive.

Cheers,

Jeff

ps...great photos

Ya I am the caretaker of the FW 190 now. When the pilot comes back it is my buisness to makes sure that plane gets squared away. Our 262 is tits isnt it? I will let all know when the Warbirds show is, we are about to have our Biplanes and Triplanes in Sept. I am training to maove aircraft cause they need more hands during airshows. Basically I have full access to all the owners aircraft. The pin ups LOL that is def fun, the owner took me up in the Dragon Rapide for 45 mins. That was a sweet ride. I have tons more pic I will post when I am not playing down there. We just had a WWII B17 pilot come in today, that was a tender moment when he stopped and just looked and looked at our B17. That is the best about going down there.....by far!

Hey I am in the right, my wife and I are both military and there is a chance she might be transferred to California after she gets off this deployment. She asked if I was going with her I said NO I wasnt leaving the museum LOL. Took me 3 years to get me where I am at now there. I am known as "The FW 190 Guy" LOL. If any of you guys want more detailed pictures of any of the aircraft just send a message whichever way I really dont care and I will get ya squared away.

You asked for more you got it.......I never leave the house without my camera. Especially when I am the youngest strapping lad down there.
pin up 3.jpg
pin up 2.jpg
pin up 1.jpg
DSC05300.JPG
pin up.jpg
pin up 4.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05284.JPG
    DSC05284.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC05292.JPG
    DSC05292.JPG