Model glue

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 5, 2008

Last edited:
My mother used to swear the stupid things I did was because I worked with balsa and glue in a closed up bedroom.... Ooooo, I hear another brain cell exploding.

Last edited:
Yep, Dad used to say I was going to "addel" my brain. Never knew what he meant untill I got older and actively pursued it for a while. (Think "That 70's Show")

Damnit! I need a warning next time! I almost spit iced tea all over my laptop when I opened this thread..... too funny. Oh, get me clearance, Clarence.
Dale

I think back now to my early high school days of making my models in a 10ftx10ft room with glue and an airbrush (no ventelation and even the room door closed with Montrose blaring... Space Station No. 5!!!), I would not only glue, but airbrush and worse clean my airbrush in a pickle jar full of thinner. I think I was an uncooperative huffer and didn't even know it.

Thinking back on it, I must have been a frickin prodigy child until my modelling efforts removed my cerebellum into the lowwwwer end of the inteeeelligence end of the beelllll curve.

Essplayns musch asshully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back