Modern War Pics from lesofprimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some old/new stuff...

Attachments

• Stinger launch.jpg
    Stinger launch.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 155
  • Ruuunnn.jpg
    Ruuunnn.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 151
  • P4160004.JPG
    P4160004.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Low.jpg
    Low.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Sean and Kyle.jpg
    Sean and Kyle.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 164
  • F-15s Launch.jpg
    F-15s Launch.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Display Boom.jpg
    Display Boom.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 157
I recall something along those lines too, Lanc. Not sure, but might have been promulgated to the ICAO standards too. Maybe FBJ can remember. I know now that all acrobatics at ANY show that I've been to since have always been parallel to the runway or parallel to public areas.

I recall something along those lines too, Lanc. Not sure, but might have been promulgated to the ICAO standards too. Maybe FBJ can remember. I know now that all acrobatics at ANY show that I've been to since have always been parallel to the runway or parallel to public areas.

Aerobatics Matt! We're not gymnists! :lol:

Yes there was a total ban of Airshows in Germany, but this was lifted 3 years later. Since 1991 the Germans have had regular Airshows again. However the USAF stopped there annual Airshow at the Ramstein AFB in Germany and has not done it since.

Yes Matt you are right this accident happened with the formation coming at the spectators. Since this accident all formations have to fly parallel to the spectators.

Red Arrows fly towards the crowd all the time, they usually try and break far in front of the crowd however..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back