Modern War Pics from lesofprimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Depends on what this video or mission is about.

Regards
Kruska

U mean the C-5 Galaxy??? It crashed at Dover on an undershoot...

I met the CMS that was flying as loadmaster on that deal - at least I think it was same one - The AF had notions of crucifying her but it wasn't her fault and the command pilot took it for her..

Her good friend CMS Kinner was a 'survivor' on the first AC 130 that tested the 105 mount - as I recall the story it took 8900 feet to recover from a roll/spin from 9000 AGL.

That story I would like to hear, drgondog. Know where we can find it?

Oh, and Les, don't kill me. I know I committed a cardinal sin. Just didn't want the sticky to die.

That story I would like to hear, drgondog. Know where we can find it?

Oh, and Les, don't kill me. I know I committed a cardinal sin. Just didn't want the sticky to die.

I will put you in touch with the gent - let me poll him first and I'll send you a PM.

I don't think this story has been published (105 test right?)

CMS Kinner was in 355th during Takhli days and is a real old timer

OK, try these....

Attachments

• trimount_183.jpg
    trimount_183.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 145
  • pilotcornhole_976.jpg
    pilotcornhole_976.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 146
Blaydon, I realize your kinda new here but you have made a major GOOF UP! You really should have started a thread of your own for you photos. Les really hates it when someone post their photos in his thread and seeing as how he is a mod it wont be pretty but you won't get banned though. Just politely warning you. That's all.

And heres some pics just to justify me bein in my own thread...

Choke on em u bastards....

Attachments

• ATT00001.jpg
    ATT00001.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 99
  • sm2_shot.jpg
    sm2_shot.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 95
  • salw2_weapons400.jpg
    salw2_weapons400.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 98
  • orig_dday09.jpg