Modern War Pics from lesofprimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the insignia that are represented by the spec opns units are "commands" .i don't think even you would fail to understand that a "battalion" patch does not belong with them , even with you're "bogus" addition to the manning chart. i stand by my original statement. i was also in the community as a special forces group and ranger regiment officer. sorry it hurt your feelings. h.whiteman. take legitimate criticism.

Hey as*hole, hope this warning doesnt hurt ur feelings.... 9 points on the way to 10 for a Banning...

To re-iterate, it wasnt my fu*kin picture that was altered moron....

U dont piss on my leg here and tell me its raining... This is my fu*kin pool grunt, either deal or leave.... U have one option and thats to leave it alone, otherwise, ur gone....

Got it???

i'm asking as a result of your last posting---you did not add the 2nd recon batch to the socom manning chart? if this your site, you have a nice informational site that a bunch of folks are making valuable contributions to. sorry you're so sensitive. you should watch your language---it does'nt contribute anything to the site. once again nice site. h.whiteman

Um, Mr. h.whiteman, you might want to cool it.

We all try get along here (though we don't always succeed), and it's probably not a good idea to go around telling people what to do, ESPECIALLY les. I've seen people get banned for less, so you might want to back off if you wanna stick around. Play nice or don't play at all.

you obviously are incapable of learning as you aren't intelligent enough. i have more important places i can be other than a site(cool as it is---no thanks to you) run by someone like you. so ban me. i'm gone ,my decision. h.whiteman. you do the usmc not honor.

you obviously are incapable of learning as you aren't intelligent enough.
And ur obviously not intelligent enough to to press the shift key when u type....
you do the usmc not honor.
How fu*kin dare u accuse me of something so despicable as a Jarhead.... I was a Navy SEAL, and yea, they let uninteelagent morons into that neighborhood all the time.. And what kind of grammar is not honor???

As for no honor, WTF is that all about??? How did I disgrace my service in uniform??? How did I tarnish the remnants of the blood I've spilled on 4 continents???

Ur a piece of sh!t who got called out on the carpet for being an obnoxious c*nt, by the one dude u shouldnt have mouthed off to.... Take ur suppositories and go play in another pricks sandbox...

I dont have any problem with changing the pic or deleting it for its innaccuracy, but I do have a problem with ur fu*king attitude towards myself with ur uppity, arrogant tone...

Daddy, why didn't that bad man accept your statement?

Attachments

• Ahole.jpg
    Ahole.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 123
Go get 'em Les. Attitude is three quarters of A$$hole. A little respect goes a long way.

You're comment was legitimate and warranted a respectful response. This has nothing to do with branches of service. This is about manners. And a Marine should be well schooled in that area.

Just another thing, when did the USMC ever become a Spec Ops unit ? ;)

Also I have no trouble believing that Les and his bros ran them into the ground.

Having seen firsthand what SEALs can do, and having a SEAL team save my (and a few other's) butt in a place I can't name, I know who the F I would call if the fit hit the shan. And I worked with a number of different SpecOps units.

My first Co was SF and a marathon runner. On his first assignment after getting his SF tab, there were Seals doing PT. Being a cocky young man, he inviated himself to PT thinking that the Seals were all hype. He said it was the hardest workout that he never finished an he never made it to the run.

DBII

I have zero experience in the military (my mistake), but from what I know about Spec Ops units, the SEALs are among the best, if not THE best; anybody who can fight on the Sea, Air and Land has GOTTA be good (of course, it doesn't hurt that I just finished reading Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10).

I respect the heck out of the SEALs, but no'more than I respect the SAS, Danish Jägerkorps KSK-9.

Because Les has been remiss in keeping his sticky current.

You gotta admit... this is one fast M'effer. Just not fast enough.

Attachments

• Insurgent_Apache_bridge.gif
    Insurgent_Apache_bridge.gif
    2 MB · Views: 112
And who would have that kind of $$$ to be expanded on just one soldier?:)

Regards
Kruska

Versus what? Operating a UAV or helicopter for a few more hours or days until a ground squad was in place to finish him with a 20 cent bullet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back